Women's Sally Mips Cycling Helmet
Save on some colors and sizes
Women's Sally Mips Cycling Helmethelmets warranty
DescriptionIn mountain biking, trees and rocks are never too far away, which can be quite stressful. We believe that you'll be less nervous knowing that you're wearing a helmet equipped with MIPS technology, a Multidirectional Impact Protection System. A rider never falls the same way twice, which is why her head must be protected from all kinds of falls and from impacts origination from any angle. The MIPS system is shaped like a plastic shell located inside the helmet. Upon impact, this shell moves inside the helmet structure. All the energy used to move the MIPS shell does not reach the head.
- Helmet Technology : Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking. - MIPS: Multidirectional Impact Protection System
- Strap Color: Black
- Helmet Weight: 11.1 oz / 315 g
- Feature Helmet : V-Pro system: Receptacle molded into the helmet that allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Helmet Construction: In-Mold: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Number of Vents: 14 vents
- Stabilizing System: Spiderlock® Pro MTB: Easy one-handed adjustment
- Straps: Tri-Glide PRO adjustment: Keeps your straps tangle-free
- Padding: X-Static® XT2T: quick-drying antimicrobial material
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN
S/M: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm M/L: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm