Women's Urban Cycling Shoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Great for riding with or without clipless pedals, the Urban shoe is comfortable and flexible both on and off the bike. It’s the perfect style for the cyclist who wants to enjoy a nice ride yet be able to stop for some extra activities along the way. You no longer need two different pairs of shoes to do some sightseeing, take a walk in a nature trail or simply to fully enjoy the day.
- Technology : New T-FLEX rubber facilitates walking and prevents heel pressure - Regular EVA for comfort - STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Weight: 10.4 oz/295 g (size 38)
- Upper: PU leather and mesh for comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Rubber T-FLEX for easy walking: Prevents heel pressure
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Laces
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
How To Install SPD Cleats
Being attached to your pedals lets you both push down and pull upwards on your pedals, making your pedal stroke smoother and much more efficient. Using the same amount of energy, you'll ride farther, faster and with more comfort than when only using a downward force to drive your bike forwards. Being able to yank upwards on the pedals is especially useful in high power situations, like when you're sprinting, or even climbing.
Want to know more?read the blog