Women's Urbania 5 bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Women's Urbania 5 Bikebikes warranty
Designed for getting you from point A to point B efficiently, safely, and confidently, the Urbania series of bicycles offer modern performance geometry that blends the perfect balance of upright comfort with pure performance. The Urbania is a great platform for commuters and cyclists looking to ride casually or at a quick pace, and it has some subtle safety features typically not seen on most other town bikes.
The women's Urbania comes in three different versions, has a women's specific geometry, and offers something for everyone! It features an aluminum frame and fork for quick handling, a Shimano Tourney 3x8 drivetrain to get up the hills with ease, and reflective tires for added visibility in low light conditions. That's right, reflective tires! If you're riding at night, the tires will light up when light from passing cars shines on them. Grab a women's Urbania 5 today and ride in style!
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 119 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Brakes: Promax TX-107, V-type
- Cassette: DNP, freewheel 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset: Lasco, 48/38/28T
- Fork: Garneau, HTS steel
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800, EF500 shifters, 7-speed
- Front Wheel: Star Circle J17, KT
- Grips: Garneau Ergo
- Handlebar: Steel, flat bar, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.10AY 1-1/8"
- Pedals: Resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 3, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF500, EZ-Fire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 3, 10?
- Tires: Chao Yang Kestrel, 700 x 32c