Appalaches II Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Polymer molded deck: Light, sturdy, and resistant down to -40°C., Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Ergonomics: ErgoStream frame profile for easy walking in powder.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 825-930-1036
1036 User weight: 200 - 300 lb / 90 - 136 kg 825 User weight: 100 - 220 lb / 45 - 100 kg 930 User weight: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.42 lb / 2.2 kg 930 Snowshoes weight: 5.3 lb / 2.4 kg 1036 Snowshoes weight: 5.7 lb / 2.6 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog