Boreal 2r Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Boreal 2R Snowshoessnowshoes warranty
DescriptionDesigned specifically for day hiking, the Garneau Boreal 2R Snowshoes provide all the essential features to let you have an amazing day outside! These basic snowshoes get the job done so you don't have to worry about slipping and sliding on the trail. Our polymer decking provides a stable platform for walking while the Crux crampons provide easy grip and no-snag operation. The Contact Trad harness system is glove-friendly and goes on easy with the LG ratchet buckles and Slipnot heel strap.
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Snowshoes Frame: Ergoshape+ frame blends flex and firmness and provides support without hindering stride in loose snow.
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment, New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Overmolded rigid pivot for ultimate trail feedback to the foot and great heel turns in tight underbrush.
- Decking: Polymer molded deck: Light, sturdy, and resistant down to -40°C.
- Ergonomics: Generous front upsweep, peripheral flex and central stiffness provide support and facilitate walking in powder.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 4.3 lb / 2 kg
User weight: 125 - 225 lb / 57 - 91 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog