Dawn Cycling Shorts
Save on some colors and sizes
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 100€
Any custom charges incurred by the package are the responsibility of the purchaser.
The Dawn Shorts are for those who could care less about stereotypes, but instead enjoy the benefits of great apparel that gets the job done, no matter what job you throw at it.See more See less
Many baggy shorts on the market are made for one specific use. Depending on the length, fabric, and brand, we’re led to believe that baggies are either for XC riding, or downhill only, or just path and pavement, and the list goes on. We wanted to design baggie shorts that you could use for whatever you wanted. The Dawn Shorts are for those who could care less about stereotypes, but instead enjoy the benefits of great apparel that gets the job done, no matter what job you throw at it. These shorts just plain work, no matter where you wear them. We combined the best of all worlds to create baggie shorts that are at home on the lifts, on the road, in the park, or at the bar. A slightly tapered leg prevents the shorts from being too baggy so they’re great for riding road or gravel, and the inseam is long enough to throw a set of pads on if you’re riding the park or running shuttles. Our brand-new adjustable waist makes them comfortable if you’re on a drop bar bike, and is adjustable enough to stay on tight if you’re running the gaps.
- Fit Tech: Relaxed
- Fabric : TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort. DWR treatment - Dura-X: Abrasion resistance - MTB 1x1 RIB: Stretchability and great fit - Square Mesh: Ventilation, stretchability and quick drying
- Fabric Technology: Water, stain and abrasion resistant
- Features: Knee protector compatible
- Inseam : 14'' / 35.5 cm
- Pockets : 2 zippered pockets at front
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 50
- Waist: Adjustable waist and flexible zone at back, Silicone gripper inside waist band