Edge Cycling Helmet
Save on some colors and sizes
Edge Cycling Helmethelmets warranty
DescriptionThe plastic shell of the Edge helmet is made with U-shaped ribs that are folded six times to reinforce the helmet structure. Massive vents create unprecedented low speed ventilation, moisture evacuation, and cooling required of mountain bike helmets. Internal frame system enables the huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
- Helmet Technology : Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking. - U-Bar technology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs (plastic is folded 6 times) that act as a complex exoskeleton to reinforce the helmet's structure.
- Strap Color: Black (9D5-7P7) Red (2Y6)
- Helmet Weight: 10 oz \ 285 g
- Helmet Construction: In-Mold: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Number of Vents: 22 vents
- Stabilizing System: Spiderlock® SL II: Easy one-handed adjustment
- Straps: Steplock adjustment: Easy and secure straps adjustment.
- Padding: Airdry®, washable and sealed for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm