Granite II Cycling Shoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Garneau won the prestigious Eurobike award for the X-Comfort Zone technology featured in this shoe. This patented and innovative design allows the shoe to stretch to accommodate B to D+ foot widths thanks to a ventilated elastomer-spandex insert. The X-Comfort Zone creates a dynamic, non-constrictive fit for the foot’s natural toe splay, which improves power, reduces injuries, and creates unsurpassed comfort. The Granite inherits many recent technologies until now offered on our top of the line models. The offset opening of the shoe helps reduce pressure on top of the foot while the Powerzone system keeps your foot firmly in place to prevent it from moving when you are pulling on the pedals. Furthermore, the X-Comfort Zone technology offers the flexibility needed at the forefoot so that even the largest feet don’t feel cramped.
- Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness - STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Weight: 11.9 oz/337 g (size 42)
- Upper: Seamless PU leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Ergo Grip 2 nylon/fiberglass that provides excellent traction and efficient mud clearing
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Heel Retention: HRS-90 reinforced with 0.4 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (ref. # 1487229)
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment for easy replacement with hook and loop strap
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
How To Install SPD Cleats
Being attached to your pedals lets you both push down and pull upwards on your pedals, making your pedal stroke smoother and much more efficient. Using the same amount of energy, you'll ride farther, faster and with more comfort than when only using a downward force to drive your bike forwards. Being able to yank upwards on the pedals is especially useful in high power situations, like when you're sprinting, or even climbing.
Want to know more?read the blog