Malartic Winter Jacket
Save on some colors and sizes
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 100€
Any custom charges incurred by the package are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Canadian winters are harsh - the Malartic Jacket provides the warmth you crave. Our warmest jacket is here!See more See less
The Malartic Jacket features a 2-ply outer fabric to protect from harsh winter conditions. Facing the cold is a high-density 65-denier twill weave construction with an inner membrane that forms a barrier against water and wind. Lining the jacket is a 460 g synthetic down, providing a compressive, fluffy and soft insulation that traps air to deliver warmth and breathability. It’s also easy to care for and quick-drying. The insulated hood is detachable to adapt to any weather or personal preference. At the collar and cuffs, a stretchable ribbed construction adds comfort and blocks air infiltration.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric : Harbortec - Vasco : 2-ply fabric designed to protect against exterme winter conditions - Mega Heat RX lining: Metallic print reflects body heat
- Back Hem: Lenght : 36"/91.5 cm at center back (size medium)
- Lining: Metallic printed lining reflects body heat
- Pockets : 2 at sides - 1 chest pocket with zip
- Visibility Features: Reflective piping with mesh at front and back
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Arm Finish Wrists: Stretchable cuffs
- Hood: Detachable insulated hood
Up to -40°F / -40°C