Nordik 1 Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 frame, small rugged diameter for lightweight design.
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment, New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck., Wrap-around decking for light, no-snag performance; built for speed.
- Ergonomics: Streamlined shape and a generous tail profile with toe upsweep make for easy walking in trails and layered powder on snow crust.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes:
821: 3.8 lb / 1.7 kg
825: 4 lb / 1.8 kg
930: 4.8 lb / 2.8 kg
821: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
825: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg
930: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg