Vector II Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Vector II Snowshoessnowshoes warranty
Look no further, here is the perfect ally for tons of winter weekend fun. The Vector II snowshoe was designed for those who just love playing in the snow, in any way, shape or form.
We've answered the call of outdoor fans asking for a lightweight snowshoe that floats great on large amounts of snow. Whether you want to set a personal best on your favorite path or decide to take a left to create a new one, the versatile Vector II snowshoe gives you the means to match your ambitions.
What’s more, you’ll do it all in total comfort thanks to the Boa® system that fastens your snowshoe to your boot without pressure points. The Vector II merges our best traction and lightness features to create a powerful and elegant snowshoe.
- User Profile: Backcountry : Snowshoes specifically designed for technical hikers and backcountry explorers pushing themselves to new summits. Perfect for steep hills and descents in various snow and ice conditions.
- Snowshoes Frame: Serac V-frame: 6061 aluminum and anodized for durability. Designed for grip along its full edge.
- Harness: Contact Hike is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your soft hiking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Deck to frame connection ensured by special anti-loosening rivets., Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes:
822: 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
825: 4.9 lb / 2.24 kg
930: 5.4 lb / 2.4 kg
822: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
825: 80 - 220 lb / 36 - 91 kg
930: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog