Women's Blizzard III Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Women's Blizzard III Snowshoessnowshoes warranty
DescriptionExplore your backcountry with confidence in the Women's Blizzard III snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support.
- User Profile: Backcountry : Snowshoes specifically designed for technical hikers and backcountry explorers pushing themselves to new summits. Perfect for steep hills and descents in various snow and ice conditions.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Ergoshape+ frame blends flex and firmness and provides support without hindering stride in loose snow.
- Harness: Contact Trek is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
822: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg
825: 4.4 lb / 2 kg
822: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
825: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog