Style number : 1058237
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechMake the Enduro 3 Bib Knickers a cold season favorite to ride in total comfort, thanks to soft brushed thermal fabric. The knee section is super stretchable to allow freedom of movement and the Powerband at the calf retains without restriction. The Enduro 3 come with an all-around chamois for a chafe-free, close to the body fit when on the saddle. Enjoy the end or the beginning of the off season with these indispensable knickers.
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 19"/48.5 cm
- Airzone Chamois
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionHeatMaxx fabric is brushed on the inside for a soft feel against the skin and excellent moisture transfer. Stretch trim on straps and flatlock seams offer even more comfort, while Powerband compressive cuffs reduce lower leg pressure and support without restricting circulation.
1 Customer Review(s)I have yet to ride in the cold with these because of california's sporadic temperatures but it does get windy and a little chilly this time of the year. Originally I didn't know these were lined for cold weather, that's my fault. But now I have knickers for cold weather riding and I couldn't be happier, I own another pair of LG shorts and the chamois is amazing. And this is a very similar kit just with longer legs and heat lined.
You get dehydrated fast riding and the longer the kit is on your appendages, legs and arms the more moisture absorption/wicking the kit performs with the dual purpose of keeping your body dry, but also keeping you cool. And because that moisture is now in the fabric instead of your skin drying off with the wind it's keeping you from dehydrating as fast.
That's a huge plus, I wish there was a summer riding version of these (at the same price point) as I prefer the longer leg shorts as opposed to the thigh length models. I'd definitely also own a pair of those!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review