Style number : 1020863
TechMaster the mountain in the Kitchell Jersey, your perfect companion for a long summer day on the trails. Benefiting from Icefil technology, the fabric actually works to convert your body's natural sweat into a cooling agent, which helps keep your temperature low, even on the warmest days. A multimedia pocket allows headphone cables to be routed through the inside of the jersey, avoiding wires exposed to the elements.
- LITE IceFit: Light, antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Full-length zip
- 3 rear pockets and extra zippered pocket
- Multimedia pocket
- Strategically placed mesh inserts
- Comfort Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionMaster the mountain in the Kitchell Cycling Jersey, your perfect companion for a long summer day on the trails. Benefitting from innovative Icefil technology, the fabric actually works to convert your body’s natural sweat into a cooling agent, which helps keep your temperature low – even on the sunniest days. A full-length zip means you can grab some extra ventilation when you need it most, while strategically placed mesh inserts boost airflow even more. Three back pockets offer ample storage, plus a zippered pocket means you have a secure spot for those absolute essentials. A multimedia pocket allows headphone cables to be routed through the inside of the jersey, avoiding unnecessary wires exposed to the elements. The fabric of the jersey is treated with antibacterial treatment to prevent build-up of odors, as well as providing sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50.
1 Customer Review(s)A good fit a more relaxed fit but still a good fit don't know how it works for the hotter weather but I think it will do the job at keeping me comfortable on the bike I am completely satisfied with the shirt and the quality is great
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review