Mouse over the image to zoom
The Quartz II features Super MSB Technology which is a ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet that reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection. It also has a lightweight composite skeleton that provides structural support and integrity on impact.
Style number : 1405250
TechWith 33 vents that efficiently bring in cool air and evacuate heat, the Quartz II helmet is widely appreciated for its ventilation and comfort.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN
- Vents: 33
- Weight: 8.8 oz/250 g
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- Composite reinforcement: Lightweight composite skeleton provides structural support and integrity on impact.
- Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight.
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock® Pro II: Helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand thanks to its dented anti-slip wheel, and its inclination can be adjusted to several positions.
- Pro-lock divider: Small and light cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- X-Static® XT2TM padding: Quick-drying antimicrobial material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria. Its ergonomic design provides optimum comfort.
- Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists.
- S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm
- M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm
- L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm
- XL: 7 3/4 - 8 hat size, 24 1/2 - 25 3/4 in, 62 - 65 cm
- Sizing Chart
CYCLING HELMETS SIZE HAT SIZE INCHES CM S 6 1/2 - 7 20 1/2 - 22 52 - 56 M 7 - 7 3/8 22 - 23 1/4 56 - 59 L 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 59 - 62 XL 7 3/4 - 8 24 1/2 - 25 3/4 62 - 65
Head Circumference: Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
DescriptionThe Quartz II features Super MSB Technology which is a ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet that reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection. It also has a lightweight composite skeleton that provides structural support and integrity on impact.
Write Your Own Review