Style number : 1060219
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechFor those who prefer strapless tights, the Solano 2 chamois tights are certainly the most versatile. Their front face acts as a windbreaker, which is ideal for winter sports and cycling when cold winds are a factor. This protection, combined with great ventilation, make them an asset for enjoying your training session regardless of the weather.
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Flatlock seams
- Articulated knees
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Airzone Chamois
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Solano 2 Chamois Tights offer a good balance between protection from the elements and heat retention. Heatmaxx fabric is an opaque knit with a brushed back that efficiently retains body heat, while Light WindDry 2 fabric is made of a micro-perforated polyurethane membrane that blocks wind and repels water. An additional layer of Light WindDry 2 fabric at the front and upper back provides additional protection from wind and water so you can keep up with your training session no matter the weather.
Write Your Own Review