Style number : 1060223
TechFor those who prefer tights without suspenders, the Solano 2 are certainly the most versatile. Their front face acts as a windbreaker, which makes them ideal for winter sports and cycling when cold winds set in. This protection, combined with their high ventilation, makes them a great asset to enjoy your training session, regardless of the weather.
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Flatlock seams
- Articulated knees
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Solano 2 Tights offer a good balance between protection from the elements and heat retention. Heatmaxx fabric is an opaque knit with a brushed back that efficiently retains body heat, while Light WindDry 2 fabric is made of a micro-perforated polyurethane membrane that blocks wind and repels water. An additional layer of Light WindDry 2 fabric at the front and upper back provides additional protection from wind and water so you can keep up with your training session no matter the weather.
Write Your Own Review