Style number : 1487237
TechMinimalist design results in high performance with the Titanium shoe.
- Carbon HM X-Lite outsole with titanium inserts: Ultra light and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- One-way anti-slip spandex: Maintains heel in place
- Interchangeable COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff and Hot Stuff insoles with adjustable arch: Patented ventilation system with great support
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 8.1 oz/230 g
- Sizing Chart
Close to the foot for increased sensation and power transfer.
If you are purchasing a pair of SHOES, please note that we have updated our shoe sizing over the past two seasons. To ensure that you get the correct size, please follow THIS GUIDE and actually measure your feet to get the “LG Measure” that is best suited to you.
(revised March 2016)
LG (EURO) MEN (US) WOMEN (US) UK 36 4 6 3 37 4.5 6.5 3.5 38 5 7 4 38.5 5.5 7.5 4.5 39 6 8 5 39.5 6.5 8.5 5.5 40 7 9 6 40.5 7.5 9.5 6.5 41 8 10 7 41.5 8.5 10.5 7.5 42 9 11 8 42.5 9.25 11.25 8.25 43 9.5 11.5 8.5 43.5 9.75 - 8.75 44 10 - 9 44.5 10.5 - 9.5 45 10.75 - 9.75 45.5 11 - 10 46 11.5 - 10.5 46.5 11.75 - 10.75 47 12 - 11 48 12.5 - 11.5 49 13 - 12 50 13.5 - 12.5
DescriptionSimple, clean design and excellent performance combine in the Titanium Cycling Shoes – engineered to get you to the finish line. The outsole is constructed in lightweight carbon, with titanium inserts adding extra rigidity for optimal power transfer. The cleats have a movement range of 7mm, to allow for adjustments of angle and position, while the 4mm CARBON platform puts you closer to the pedal – helping you put as many watts through the cranks as possible. The thermobonded upper is seamless for aerodynamic advantage and the elimination of pressure points, while the total weight of 230g makes this an incredibly light design for elite racers. You can also optimize the performance of the shoes thanks to the interchangeable COOLMAX®, Ergo Air®, Cool Stuff and Hot Stuff insoles. The Titanium comes with Garneau’s new Transfo 3D insole, the lightest insole currently on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. The shoes are optimized for use with DURA-ACE, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats.
1 Customer Review(s)I bought these shoes, and let me say, these are well worth it! They have conformed well to my foot and the added insoles for hot and cold wicked nice! It did take some rides to get used to more room in the toe box, but being able to move my toes and actually not have my feet cramped up was nice. The soles are wicked stiff, upper is super supple and the deal is well worth it! Hats off Louis Garneau!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review