Style number : 1050441
Tri Air - Men Tri Air - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride maintaining comfort during your run and swim. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechOur triathlon short, the Tri Power Lazer, is compressive and treated with coldblack® to reflect heat. A 10" inseam provides full muscle support and is finished with a compressive laser-cut thigh gripper that does not restrict circulation.
- CB POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Adjustable elasticized waist drawstring
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Crotch construction to eliminate saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
- Active Compression
- UPF/SPF 50
- Tri Air Chamois
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionOur triathlon short, the Tri Power Lazer, is compressive and treated with coldblack® to reflect heat. A 10.5" inseam provides full muscle support and is finished with a compressive lazer-cut thigh gripper that does not restrict circulation.
1 Customer Review(s)I have purchased several biking shorts for triathlons and all have been very good quality. I like the way they fit and they wash up great. I have wore them in short races and even ironman races. I never get chaffing or feel tightness at the leg band area.
They last a long time.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review