Style number : 1020732
TechThe women's Comp Sleeveless triathlon top is made of Endurexx fabric that molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing good muscle compression and excellent support, and its chlorine resistance will maintain integrity when training in a pool.
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying.
- 15"/38 cm invisible zip
- 2 mesh rear pockets for water evacuation
- Multimedia pocket
- Tri specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Comp Sleeveless Triathlon Top is made of Endurexx fabric that molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing maximum muscle compression and excellent support. Chlorine resistant so it will maintain integrity if training in a pool. Hydrodynamic flatlock seams under the chest help water slide.
1 Customer Review(s)This is a great top, but I returned it, because it's a bit short for me. To be fair, I am long-waisted, and I prefer tops that come down to my hips. This top did not. Other than that, it was true to size, and looked great. If it had been longer, I'd have kept it. Nice quality.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review