Style number : 1020788
TechThe women's Epic mountain bike jersey was designed for those hot summer days where you want to hit the trails, but you need to do it wearing the least possible clothes. For extra freedom of movement and comfort, the women's Epic is designed to be worn a bit loose without compromising performance and look.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Permanent antibacterial and antiodor NANO-SILVER technology
- 9"/23 cm zip
- Accessories for glasses
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Multimedia pocket
- Strategically placed mesh inserts
- Reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionSpecifically for mountain bikers, the Epic Jersey is designed to keep you comfortable so you can focus on the trail. Without being baggy, the jersey’s Comfort Fit is an ample cut that offers breathing space for the shoulders, neck, torso and arms. The combination of two moisture-evacuation fabrics, Drytex® 2002 and Airfit Mesh, will help keep your body temperature in check when you’re heading up those steep tracks. And when you need to stop and see things clearer, a cloth sewn inside the jersey lets you clean your glasses or you can hang them on your jersey with a small braid at the neck. At the back of the jersey, a zippered pocket offers safe storage so you can carry your essential items without worrying about dropping them.
Write Your Own Review