Style number : 1060218
TechThe women's Solano 2 are certainly the most versatile tights one could have. Their front face acts as a windbreaker, which makes them ideal for winter sports and cycling when cold winds set in. This protection, combined with their high ventilation, make them a great asset to enjoy your training session, no matter the weather.
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Flatlock seams
- Articulated knees
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe women's Solano 2 Tights offer a good balance between protection from the elements and heat retention. Heatmaxx fabric is an opaque knit with a brushed back that efficiently retains body heat, while Light WindDry 2 fabric is made of a micro-perforated polyurethane membrane that blocks wind and repels water. An additional layer of Light WindDry 2 fabric at the front and upper back provides additional protection from wind and water so you can keep up with your training session no matter the weather.
1 Customer Review(s)I love the thoughtful way these tights have been designed; rather than using one fabric for the entire tight, the Solano 2s have panels of the Light WindDry 2 fabric where you need it most while riding - shins, thighs and rear - while the HeatMaxx layer lets you breath in areas where you're likely to sweat, like behind the knees and along the inseam. While I got these primarily for running, I do find that the panels are better engineered for riding, as my bum gets cold while running, but not cycling at the same temp. I'm 5'6"/135 and got the smalls; while I wouldn't want them any baggier, I find they run a touch short. Nothing that slightly taller socks can't handle, though — which I'm wearing anyway when the temps get cold enough to reach for these. Overall, a great pair of thoughtfully designed tights for winter sports!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review