Our Klondike shoe protects you from the elements of winter and enables you to move through the muckiest and gnarliest conditions Mother Nature has in store for you.See more See less
Our Klondike shoe protects you from the elements of winter and enables you to move through the muckiest and gnarliest conditions Mother Nature has in store for you. If you’re looking for a great shoe for snowshoeing, fatbiking or any other winter activity, the Klondike will keep your feet toasty warm while providing maximum power transfer. It comes packed with features such as the 400 g Thinsulate™ insulation that keeps your feet warm on the coldest of days, a Cordura 1680D upper that combats abrasion from rocks and our T-Flex rubber outsole for easy walking in slippery conditions. An EEE last allows for a roomier fit to accommodate wider feet and layering with additional socks, while a combination of the Boa® IP-1S closure system with additional hook and loop straps makes it easy to slip on and off. Pick up a pair of Klondike winter cycling boots today and have a great winter!
- Shoe Technology : "EEE" last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures - 400 g ThinsulateT insulation: Keeps feet warm - Cordura 1680D: Better durability - Hook at front toe: Attaches gaiter for deep snow conditions
- Shoes Weight: 21 oz/605 g (size 42)
- Upper: Cordura 1680D: Better durability, 400 g ThinsulateTM insulation: Keeps feet warm
- Outsole: New T-FLEX rubber sole: Adapted for any surface and provides good traction
- Insole: Insulated 3-layer insole with felt: Blocks cold from outsole
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
To easily attach your Klondike shoe, start by tightening the BOA fastener. Once tightly tightened, raise the zipper and close the hook and loop fastener. This way, the zipper should never force.