Save on some colors and sizes
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trek is padded, flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking or trekking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxx crampons have a low height and denser tooth geometry for quieter, ankle-steady grip on uneven terrains.
- Pivot: Overmolded rigid pivot for ultimate trail feedback to the foot and great heel turns in tight underbrush.
- Decking: Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C., Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Ergonomics: Rigid pivot, frame stiffness and crampon design make this a stealthy underbrush explorer.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes:
825: 4.4 lb / 2 kg
930: 4.8 lb / 2.2 kg
1036: 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg
825: 100 - 220 lb / 45 - 91 kg
930: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg
1036: 200 - 300 lb / 90 - 136 kg