The next generation of TT helmets is here. A true revolution in aerodynamic helmets, designed to be faster than the competition.See more See less
The next generation of TT helmets is here. A true revolution in aerodynamic helmets, designed to be faster than the competition. The P-09 helmet utilizes the innovative technology of the Vorttice helmet with improved aerodynamics, improved ventilation, and an improved lens system. The frontal surface is reduced to a minimum, making the helmet more compact. The inferior part of the tail is reversed for a better airflow at the shoulders, and a Speed Port allows air that enters at the front of the helmet to exit through vents behind the ears and release any pressure. A better vent position combined with additional and deeper evacuation channels allow a better airflow for an improved ventilation. The improved lens system includes a visor that lifts up for a fast and easy transition, and that can be easily removed using just one hand. "The large front vent provides cooling that is second to none." ~ 220 Triathlon
- Helmet Technology : Golf ball effect: Texturized surface on the front of the helmet helps achieve better laminar airflow.
- Helmet Weight: 12.4 oz / 350 g
- Feature Helmet : Retractable ear for a fast and easy transition.
- Helmet Construction: In-Mold: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Number of Vents: 4 vents
- Stabilizing System: Spiderlock® Pro TT
- Straps: Pro-lock adjustment: Easy and fast straps adjustment.
- Padding: Icefil: keeps your head cool.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
- Included: P-09 lens included: Color Smoke 7F7
S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm