Style number : 1050437
Tri Elite - Men Tri Elite - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride without adding discomfort during your run and swim. Patent # 6,393,618 Crabyon Fabric used in the practice of medicine. Antibacterial, completely biodegradable, and allergy-tested. Accelerates wound healing. Can be applied on burns and helps tissues regeneration. Enhances the body's immunity to disease. Lowers high blood pressure. Wicks moisture. Allows slow and steady release of chamois lotion maximizing its efficiency. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
TechDesigned for speed, the Tri Elite Course Shorts utilize one-piece technology for enhanced aerodynamics and optimal comfort.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Adjustable elasticized waist drawstring
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Tri Elite Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionMade with a single piece of fabric to minimize the number of seams and reduce aerodynamic drag, everything about the Tri Elite Course Shorts is geared towards speed. The laser-finished hems and single back pocket with top flap are designed to improve your passage through the air, while the seamless inner leg reduces the bulkiness of extra fabric and eliminates saddle bunching, The employ innovative Coldblack® technology to keep you cool on warm days by dispelling the heat build-up caused by UV rays. There’s also no need to worry about topping up your sunblock – the fabric provides protection up to UPF/SPF 50. Elasticated waistband and drawstring allow you to fine-tune the fit without discomfort, while the reflective accents on the back and bottom keep you safe and seen at night. Garneau’s patented Tri Elite chamois offers excellent comfort during the bike leg of your triathlon, without restricting you on the run and swim sections. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while the material used for the top sheet is breathable with antibacterial properties.
1 Customer Review(s)Your butt will thank you. After many many long rides I can safely say that these shorts won't disappoint. They are shockingly comfortable and after the first 60 miles you will be ready to sit for 60 more. Oh and they are great during the swim and run too.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review