Style number : 1487215
TechThis ultra light triathlon shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition.
- Carbon Composite Air Lite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system: Enhances support without pressure points
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper: Dries quickly and provides ventilation
- Interchangeable COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 7.6 oz/216 g
- Sizing Chart
Close to the foot for increased sensation and power transfer.
If you are purchasing a pair of SHOES, please note that we have updated our shoe sizing over the past two seasons. To ensure that you get the correct size, please follow THIS GUIDE and actually measure your feet to get the “LG Measure” that is best suited to you.
(revised March 2016)
LG (EURO) MEN (US) WOMEN (US) UK 36 4 6 3 37 4.5 6.5 3.5 38 5 7 4 38.5 5.5 7.5 4.5 39 6 8 5 39.5 6.5 8.5 5.5 40 7 9 6 40.5 7.5 9.5 6.5 41 8 10 7 41.5 8.5 10.5 7.5 42 9 11 8 42.5 9.25 11.25 8.25 43 9.5 11.5 8.5 43.5 9.75 - 8.75 44 10 - 9 44.5 10.5 - 9.5 45 10.75 - 9.75 45.5 11 - 10 46 11.5 - 10.5 46.5 11.75 - 10.75 47 12 - 11 48 12.5 - 11.5 49 13 - 12 50 13.5 - 12.5
DescriptionThis ultralight triathlon elite shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition. The Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole and 4.3 mm carbon platform provide excellent power transfer and ventilation. For a fast and efficient transition, a woven puller holds the shoe in a horizontal position on the bike, a hook and loop fastener tab keeps the closure strap open and a stiff rear puller is easy to grab and pull. The Power Flex closure system offers reversed straps that enhance support without pressure points while allowing a fast transition. The lightweight sandwich mesh upper dries quickly and provides ventilation, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
1 Customer Review(s)These shoes are very light, stiff and well designed. I like that two sets of insoles are included for cold Canadian spring rides or hot summer race days. I can't say there's a lot of extra room in the toe box, but the design and quality of the material more than make up for any short comings.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review