Style number : 1487261
TechThe Tri X-Speed III shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won't bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and the shoe's general ergonomics is the same as with our high-end models. Everything is set to get you through the bike section in total comfort, without pressure points to affect the run that follows.
- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides comfort and durability
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Reversed velcro for easy adjustment and quick transitions
- Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel
- Outsole: Patented injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions
- Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals
- Weight: 272 g/9.6 oz (size 42)
- Sizing Chart
Great performance without compromising comfort.
If you are purchasing a pair of SHOES, please note that we have updated our shoe sizing over the past two seasons. To ensure that you get the correct size, please follow THIS GUIDE and actually measure your feet to get the “LG Measure” that is best suited to you.
(revised March 2016)
LG (EURO) MEN (US) WOMEN (US) UK 36 4 6 3 37 4.5 6.5 3.5 38 5 7 4 38.5 5.5 7.5 4.5 39 6 8 5 39.5 6.5 8.5 5.5 40 7 9 6 40.5 7.5 9.5 6.5 41 8 10 7 41.5 8.5 10.5 7.5 42 9 11 8 42.5 9.25 11.25 8.25 43 9.5 11.5 8.5 43.5 9.75 - 8.75 44 10 - 9 44.5 10.5 - 9.5 45 10.75 - 9.75 45.5 11 - 10 46 11.5 - 10.5 46.5 11.75 - 10.75 47 12 - 11 48 12.5 - 11.5 49 13 - 12 50 13.5 - 12.5
DescriptionThe Tri X-Speed III shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won't bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and the shoe’s general ergonomics is the same as with our high-end models. Everything is set to get you through the bike section in total comfort, without pressure points to affect the run that follows.
2 Customer Review(s)I bought these bike shoes, and they fit great! I have 4E wide feet, and the shoes fit great!
Quality Price ValueInitially I ordered a size 44.5 which is equivalent of a size 10.5-10.75 U.S.. Not knowing the shoe runs large (quite large) and this being my first cycling shoe it was extremely roomy to say the least. Garneau was gracious enough to allow a return for a size 44 which is a U.S. Size 10 equivalent. That being said the shoe still runs a little large but I didn't want to make another exchange for a full size smaller because I thought it would be too small and the extra room might do me good from my run transition to my bike leg as my feet would flatten out and lengthen slightly from a long run leg. I was right. The shoes were snug in the toebox and roomy where they need to be without feeling too big. And they also led me to my first age group win at my first Olympic distance duathlon. Great shoe overall. Great price. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review