Blizzard II Snowshoes
Save on some colors
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trek is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction., V-RAIL crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Heel Raiser: Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Ergonomics: ErgoStream frame profile for easy walking in powder.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 825-930-1036
1036 Snowshoes weight: 5.9 lb / 2.7 kg 1036 User weight: 200 - 300 lb / 90 - 136 kg 825 User weight: 100 - 220 lb / 45 - 100 kg 930 Snowshoes weight: 5.4 lb / 2.4 kg 930 User weight: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.7 lb / 2.1 kg