Klondike Cycling Shoes
Save on some colors
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 100£
Any custom charges incurred by the package are the responsibility of the purchaser.
From a winter-adapted outsole to advanced insulation, every detail of the Klondike makes it the ultimate fall and winter cycling shoe.See more See less
From a winter-adapted outsole to advanced insulation, every detail of the Klondike makes it the ultimate fall and winter cycling shoe.
- Shoe Technology : "EEE" last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures - 400 g ThinsulateT insulation: Keeps feet warm - Cordura 1680D: Better durability - Hook at front toe: Attaches gaiter for deep snow conditions
- Shoes Weight: 21 oz/605 g (size 42)
- Upper: Cordura 1680D: Better durability, 400 g ThinsulateTM insulation: Keeps feet warm
- Outsole: New T-FLEX rubber sole: Adapted for any surface and provides good traction
- Insole: Insulated 3-layer insole with felt: Blocks cold from outsole
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals