Nickel Cycling Shoes
Regular Price £66.00 Special Price £53.00
Save on some colors
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 100£
Any custom charges incurred by the package are the responsibility of the purchaser.
The Nickel is a more casual footwear option for cyclists who want a clip-in shoe they can wear in a non-cycling setting.See more See less
The Nickel is a more casual footwear option for cyclists who want a clip-in shoe they can wear in a non-cycling setting. The lace-up construction with elastic lace-holders is lightweight and easily adjusted, while the Multi Lite outsole is semi-rigid to make walking in them easy. The uppers are made with a mixture of engineered leather and lightweight mesh, and built using seamless thermobonding techniques – for improved aerodynamics and the elimination of uncomfortable pressure points. A Cool Stuff insole provides excellent ventilation and arch support, while the heels feature an eye-catching reflector for improved visibility at night. The shoes are optimized for use with SPD cleat systems and each pair comes with a second set of black laces.
- Shoe Technology : STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 12.2 oz/346 g (size 42)
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Rubber with nylon/fiberglass for grip; lightly ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Laces for easy adjustment; extra color laces included
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.