Out of stock
Nordik 1 Snowshoes
Save on some colors
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 100£
Any custom charges incurred by the package are the responsibility of the purchaser.
A great set of snowshoes for the winter enthusiast, the Garneau Nordik 1 Snowshoes are our lightest shoe for day hiking and trail walking.See more See less
A great set of snowshoes for the winter enthusiast, the Garneau Nordik 1 Snowshoes are our lightest shoe for day hiking and trail walking. Made with a 6061-T6 aluminum frame, the Nordik 1's are lightweight and durable! The Contract Trad harness system goes on securely with the Slipnot heel strap and ratchet closures, and provides a supple yet robust suspension system for all-day walking comfort. The durable polymer decking sheds snow easily and Crux crampons provide easy grip and snag-free operation.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 frame, small rugged diameter for lightweight design.
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment, New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck., Wrap-around decking for light, no-snag performance; built for speed.
- Ergonomics: Streamlined shape and a generous tail profile with toe upsweep make for easy walking in trails and layered powder on snow crust.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 822-825-930