Women's Mica Mtb Shoes
Save on some colors
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 100£
Any custom charges incurred by the package are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Designed for ambitious women trailriders, the Mica MTB Shoes make no compromises when it comes to either performance or comfort. The Ergo Grip 2 outsole features removable studsSee more See less
Designed for ambitious women trailriders, the Mica MTB Shoes make no compromises when it comes to either performance or comfort. The Ergo Grip 2 outsole features removable studs – designed to maximize mud clearance and give great grip when you dismount – while the offset hook and loop fastener straps provide excellent support to your heel. The use of synthetic leather and cycling mesh in the construction of the body allows for a brilliant blend of support, comfort and breathability. The upper is thermobonded for a seamless construction and minimal pressure points, while the adjustable ratchet closure system allows you to find an excellent fit, even while you’re pedaling hard. A reflective section on the heel improves low-light visibility, while a Hot Stuff insole boosts breathability and adds arch support. The shoes are optimized for use with SPD cleat systems.
- Shoe Technology : STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 11.8 oz/335 g (size 38)
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Ergo Grip 2 nylon/fiberglass that provides excellent traction and efficient mud clearing
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Heel Retention: HRS-90 reinforced with 0.4 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Closure System: Double-adjustment ratchet and hook and loop strap for a better adjustment
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.