Style number : 5820797
TechThe Cargo Jersey is undoubtedly our cycling jersey with the greatest storage capacity, making it an essential item for any long-distance rider.
- Skin Pro: Smooth texture, moisture wicking
- Carbon Ion: Moisture-wicking, antibacterial, light
- Polartec® Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort
- Delfino: Ventilation, breathability and support
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- Full-length zip with garage at top and bottom: Offers maximum comfort and ventilation
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- The jersey with the greatest storage capacity: 2 chest pockets, 3 back pockets and 2 side pockets for maximum storage options
- Multimedia sweatproof pocket
- Aero Lazer band at arm: Laser-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Super Light Grip at hem: Maintains fit and is perforated for extra lightness
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 35
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Cargo Jersey is undoubtedly our cycling jersey with the greatest storage capacity. With its 8 integrated pockets, it is perfect for those long endurance rides that require carrying an array of riding essentials like a vest, warmers, nutrition essentials, indispensable tools, cash and valuables. In addition, the front pockets’ mesh backing is designed to provide enhanced ventilation when the pockets are open. Breathable and moisture-wicking fabrics help keep the rider cool and also offer a sun protection factor. All these features make the Cargo Jersey an essential item any for long-distance rider.
Write Your Own Review