Mouse over the image to zoom
Our race-proven frame with a lighter decking, a stiffer harness and a bright yellow underfoot.
Style number : 1493167
TechThe Course Boa® snowshoe is designed to let you run in the woods almost as fast as you would on the street. Its race-proven super lightweight aluminum frame is combined with the renowned Boa® fastening system, making it the ultimate tool for snowshoe racing. The stiffness of its components allows a very efficient and stable stride. The Course Boa® was designed with the idea of offering a lightweight yet reliable racing snowshoe. Its ultra resistant materials won't let you down so you can reach all your training goals.
- Momentum frame: Aircraft-grade 7075-T6 anodized aluminum frame ensures toughness and lightness. Improves stride efficiency with narrow width and optimal surface area (123 in2).
- Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Weave Lite decking: Optimized cut reduces weight while providing abrasion resistance for a puncture-proof and stretch-proof deck.
- Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding.
- Attack crampons: Aggressive crampons that offer great control on the tracks. Made with 7075-T6 black anodized aluminum.
- Reflex Pro+ pivot: Provides shock absorption and good foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride. The torsional stiffness obtained by stainless steel mesh encased within the suspension band provides great response for sharp turns.
- Contact Grip harness: Optimizes foot-to-snowshoe stability for better response on the race track.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Designed according to the USSSA standards for snowshoe racing.
- 721 User weight: 100 - 220 lb / 45 - 100 kg
- 721 Snowshoes weight: 1.75 lb / 0.8 kg
- Sizing Chart
SNOWSHOES MODEL USER WEIGHT (LB) USER WEIGHT (KG) 721 100 - 220 45 - 100
DescriptionOur race-proven frame with a lighter decking, a stiffer harness and a bright yellow underfoot.
Write Your Own Review