Style number : 1481157
TechSecond-skin top layer with a synthetic leather palm and progressive padding ensure a lightweight, moisture-evacuating, enhanced-grip glove.
- Upper hand: CB MONDO + LYCRA® fiber
- Palm: ClarinoTM synthetic leather
- Patented progressive padding with molded silicone: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury, enhances ventilation
- ClarinoTM palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation
- Laser cut fingers: Anti-abrasion
- X-STATIC® XT2TM antimicrobial lining: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Fused ergonomic wrist with velcro attachment: Increases comfort and improves adjustment precision
- Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and stabilizes hand temperature
- ErgoAir® Zone
- 4 mm / 3 mm / 2 mm Gel Padding
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH XS < 7 < 6¾ S 7 - 8 6¾ - 7 M 8 - 9 7 - 7¼ L 9 - 9¾ 7¼ - 7¾ XL 9¾ - 10½ 7¾ - 8¼ XXL 10½ - 11¼ 8¼ - 8¾ 3XL > 11¼ > 8¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionThe Course Elite Cycling Gloves employ patented Garneau technology to deliver next-level performance and comfort for competitive riding. Exclusive Progressive Padding uses molded silicon to absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on the nerves to minimize the risk of injury and numbness after long rides. The engineered leather Clarino™ palm adds ventilation and gives a greater handlebar feel, so you can be totally in control from start to finish line. Laser-cut fingers reduce skin abrasion, while the anti-microbial lining fights bacteria and odor build-up. Pull-tabs on the fingers make the gloves easy to take off, with a microfibre thumb for superior absorption. hook and loop fastener wrist fastenings allow for precise on-bike adjustment of the fit and snugness. Innovative Coldblack® treatment inhibits the build-up of heat caused by UV rays and works in synchrony with the patented Ergo Air® technology, which efficiently removes moisture to stabilize temperature in the hands – helping to keep you cool, even on the hottest days of summer.
2 Customer Review(s)I have tried many gloves and now I have found my favorite. The fabric is so light and the padding on the palm is terrific. I have troubles sometimes on really long rides with my hands getting sore, but these gloves have worked great on 6 hour rides in the heat.
Quality Price ValueI'm not typically the type of rider to wear gloves in warm weather. The Course Elite Gloves, on the other hand, have changed my mind. They are lightweight, breathable, and absorb all kinds of road vibrations. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review