Style number : 3828075
TechDesigned to meet the pros' specific needs, the Course Speedzone Vest combines practicality and protection without sacrificing aerodynamics.
- Extenz: 4-way stretch 2.5-ply waterproof, windproof and breathable softshell
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Waterproof and breathable fabric: Keeps you dry inside and out
- Hole in the back: Offers easy access to jersey pocket and allows race number to show
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Enviro pocket: Allows to separately store empty gel pouches to eliminate littering
- Stretch trim: Provides a good fit
- Wide Signature silicone gripper at back hem
- Front and back reflective piping and accents
- Racer Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on- bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWith so much focus on aerodynamics, often mere utility is overlooked and compromised. The Course Speedzone Vest (patent pending) offers a new approach to outerwear layering that focuses on the rider’s usability and protection. Developed in cooperation with Team Europcar, the goal of this development was to answer 2 pro team's needs: 1) easy access to jersey pockets and 2) race numbers visibility so it can be worn during any races. The Louis Garneau Course Speedzone Vest has an opening at the rear large enough to allow access to the rear jersey pockets and provide visibility of race numbers. This opening which has been validated and confirmed in accordance to the UCI Sport and Technical Department is currently exclusive to Louis Garneau, International patent pending, and part of Team Europcar’s 2012 Team Kit. The rear pocket opening allows for easier access to the content of the jersey pockets and eliminates the need to transfer contents once the vest is removed. The front of the vest is constructed of Super Light fabric, a 100% polyester fabric that stretches, offers wind-resistant and is extremely light. The side panels and back of the vest are made of power mesh fabric for increased ventilation and snug fit. An inner flap under the zipper helps shield from wind and water, and the vest is finished with a zipper garage at the neck to eliminate chafing.
Write Your Own Review