Style number : 1058247
5Motion - Men 5Motion - Women Video The innovative 5Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Mesh area at the front adapts to the body for increased comfort and moisture wicking. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. The top sheet contains carbon fibers and has high-tech bacteriostatic properties. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation International patent pending.
TechThe specific properties of the Course Superleggera Bib's different fabrics and technologies come together to make this performance-proven garment.
- CB POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers.
- Delfino: Ventilation, breathability and support
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- Tri-Rev: Compression and support
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Stretch trim on bib straps
- Inseam: 11.25"/28.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Aero Lazer band at thigh: Laser-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- "Nature call" front panel for easy pit stops
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- 5 Motion Chamois
- Compressive Fit
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionConstructed using the optimal fabrics for the job and created with elite summer riding in mind, the Course Superleggera Bib shorts are a proven winner. The ergonomic fit of the garment is designed to boost comfort and support while you’re working hard, with the flexible stretch trim on the straps ensuring greater ease of movement. Perfect for hot weather, innovative Coldblack® technology reduces the build-up of heat caused by UV rays – to keep you cool out on the road, even when you’re wearing darker-coloured gear. Overlock seams provide enhanced aerodynamics, while the seamless inner leg reduces bulkiness and prevents excess material getting bunched up around the saddle. The combination of an Aero Lazer band at the thigh and compression sections at the hem gives you an aerodynamic edge without constricting bloodflow. Garneau’s patented 5Motion chamois gives you multi-directional movement and zero compromise on comfort. Perforated memory foam is employed to reduce chafing and pinch points as you move around in the saddle, while the mesh front section offers improved moisture wicking – so you can keep chasing down the attacks even on the longest days in the saddle.
1 Customer Review(s)I bought my first pair of these bibs at the beginning of summer and have worn them on some long rides - 80 to 100 miles. I live in Florida and have had bibs that are only comfortable up to 20 or 30 miles, this chamois remained comfortable, cool and dry on every ride. The compression worked well and reduced fatigue. I have not found a negative aspect to mention and look forward to enjoying more time on my bike. Thanks LG, you did a great job on these.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review