Style number : 4823431
TechThe Course Wind Pro® LS jersey protects from biting cold and penetrating winds while being light enough to let out excessive heat and moisture.
- Polartec® Light Wind Pro: 4-way stretch wind-breaking and breathable hard-face knit with brushed back
- Polartec® ThermaSoft 180: Stretchability, thermoregulation
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Cycling-specific collar: Stretchable section at the back of the neck that allows freedom of movement without creating pressure when in cycling position
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim
- Multimedia pocket
- Wide Signature silicone gripper at back hem
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Front and back reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on- bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWhen temperatures are cold and you're riding hard enough to break a sweat, your jersey needs to be warm enough to protect you from biting cold and penetrating wind, yet light enough to let out any excessive heat and moisture. The Course Wind Pro® LS Jersey offers all that, plus a Racer Fit designed for an optimal cycling position with pre-shaped shoulders, a stretchable section at the back of the neck and a wide gripper at the hem to keep the jersey firmly in place. The Course Windpro® LS jersey is made with Light Wind Pro®, a fleece with a very tight construction that blocks wind 4X more than traditional fleece yet is highly breathable, and with Thermasoft 180, a stretch knit that evacuates moisture rapidly and retains air for a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
Write Your Own Review