Style number : 1405064
TechThe P-06 helmet offers the technology you need to take on the world of time trial or triathlon racing, at a price that won't bust your budget.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN
- Vents: 5
- Weight: 11.8 oz/335 g
- Bonded construction
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Golf ball effect: Texturized surface on the front of the helmet helps achieve better laminar airflow.
- Spiderlock® Pro II: Helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand thanks to its dented anti-slip wheel, and its inclination can be adjusted to several positions.
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm
- M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm
- L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm
- Sizing Chart
CYCLING HELMETS SIZE HAT SIZE INCHES CM S 6 1/2 - 7 20 1/2 - 22 52 - 56 M 7 - 7 3/8 22 - 23 1/4 56 - 59 L 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 59 - 62
Head Circumference: Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
DescriptionThe P-06 helmet offers the technology you need to take on the world of time trial or triathlon racing, at a price that won’t bust your budget. The golf ball texturized surface on the front of the helmet helps achieve better laminar airflow, and the evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking. It is equipped with the Spiderlock® Pro II, a helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support that can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand thanks to its dented wheel and can be adjusted to several positions. Airdry® adjustment padding is sealed and washable for enhanced durability and its ergonomic design provides optimum comfort.
2 Customer Review(s)I'm using it on long distance tri events since 2009 (always with the optional visor attached). I am so much in love with that, because:
1- I literally feel the airflow and lack of drag during high speed rides.
2- When riding at 45kph+, the helmet gently lifts your head up, releasing the tension on the neck.
3- Even on hot weather, it helps to keep cool your neck area & prevent sunbursts.
4- Basic but extremely effective visor mountings helps to adjust the visor during the ride. For example, I'm lifting up during the climbs in order to get more fresh air. I'm closing it fully on straights/descents, and keep half closed when I need both protection & a bit of breeze on my lower face...
5- Planty of area for sponsors! :)
6- Extremely well head protection! 10 days ago, on my last event I made a head crash & the impact was like I had I large sleeping pillows around my head, amazing! (That is the main reason I am here right now, for buying I new one). The helmet has no visible damage, but after nearly 10 years of use I believe it's time to replace it.
More expensive models might have more advantages -better aerodynamics, lighter construction vs.- but I simply in love for this one. I recommend to use it vith visor.
Quality Price ValueOne of the best aero helmets i have used. They have an expandable ear when putting the helmet on. Breathable and stays cool while riding. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review