Style number : 1054121
Profile MTB - Men Profile MTB - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points. Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801
Double density foam
TechGet ready to shred the trails with the beach-boy look of the Derby Shorts. Made with a tough outer fabric that feels and looks like denim, the shorts deliver superior comfort on the trail. The detachable Drytex® innershorts feature a built-in chamois and Powerband, engineered for a more comfortable ride. Two pockets on the front and one at the back provide ample, secure storage for all your equipment.
- Revolt: Denim feel, moisure-wicking, abrasion resistant
- MTB 1x1 RIB: Stretchability and great fit
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts and inner bib
- Zip fly with velcro and drawstring
- Adjustable waist with velcros
- 2 front pockets: 1 pocket with zip for safe storage
- 1 rear pocket with flap and Velcro
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 12"/30.5 cm
- Profile MTB Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionTake your performance up a notch with the Derby Cycling Shorts. Named after the town where our Vermont office is located, this short is made with a tough outer fabric that feels and looks like denim. The shorts look great worn off the bike and deliver superior comfort on it. The detachable Drytex® inner shorts feature a built-in chamois and Powerband, engineered for a more comfortable ride. The adjustable hook and loop fastener side-tabs will let you fine-tune your fit, while the seamless inner leg prevents excess fabric getting bunched up around the saddle. Two pockets on the front and one at the back provide ample, secure storage for all your equipment. The snap loop fastening system makes these shorts compatible with other Garneau inner shorts and inner bibs. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with antibacterial solution and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next.
1 Customer Review(s)These shorts are the best refrigerator I ever bought. I have had other shorts that were not a refrigerator, or even a cooler. Sometimes shorts I bought from other companies were even like they were a stove, but these Garneau shorts were totally a refrigerator, and like I said, they are the best refrigerator I ever bought. And I have been buying Louis Garneau since 1985.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review