DIGITAL MARKETER & WEB ANALYST
If digital marketing and analytics is your thing, we want to talk to you. Garneau is looking for a Digital Marketer/Web Analyst to develop, deploy, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Help expand the notoriety of the brand while propelling your career to the front of the peloton!
Based in Vermont, USA or Québec, CAN, the Digital Marketer/Web Analyst is a vital part of the Marketing team.
Under the supervision of the Global Marketing Director, this member of the Marketing team will attract, convert, and maintain customers and ensure the vitality and performance of the Garneau brand in the digital world.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Plan and execute web, email, and display advertising campaigns;
- Lead or Support SEO/SEM activities;
- Support Social Media campaigns;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as needed;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Perform any other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor.
- University Degree or college diploma in Marketing or related field;
- Work experience in digital marketing;
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Experience with Hubspot, an asset;
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns;
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Alexa, etc);
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and highly creative;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and optimization.