The position of Stitcher serves Louis Garneau USA in its corporate headquarters in Derby, VT. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be responsible for producing quality garments in an efficient manner. You will be performing interesting and rewarding work in a courteous and professional environment while being exposed to a variety of challenges.
Responsibilities & Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of operating industrial sewing machines
- Some moderate lifting and repetitive duties
- Time Sensitive; must be reliable and able to work 40+ hours a week.
- Must be able to read and understand Specification Documents
- Must have reliable transportation
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- On-Site Gym
- Employee Discounts
Please e-mail, mail, fax, or drop off a resume and cover letter to the following or stop by and fill out an application:Michele Reed, HR CoordinatorLouis Garneau USA Inc.3916 US Route 5Derby, VT 05829802-334-5885 (phone)802-334-6425 (fax)email@example.com