Style number : 1058229
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechFit Sensor 2 is synonymous with comfort. The brushed back fabric provides body thermoregulation and superior moisture wicking. Stretch trim on straps, seamless inner legs and flatlock seams offer even more comfort, while Powerband cuffs at the lower leg provide support without restricting circulation and keep the garment in place throughout your ride without added silicone on your skin.
- Polartec® Fit Sensor: The double-face construction of this fabric enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation. Best value for entry-level cycling shorts.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Airzone Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Fit Sensor bib is synonymous with comfort. Brushed back fabric enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation. Stretch trim on straps, seamless inner legs and flatlock seams offer even more comfort, while Powerband compressive cuffs reduce lower leg pressure and support without restricting circulation.
4 Customer Review(s)I've tried so many different bib shorts and always come back to these. They are comfortable for the longer rides, they don't slip off my shoulders like so many others, and they hold up to wash after wash. My only complaint is that the most recent couple pairs I purchased had cheaper stitching on the pad. But they haven't fallen apart after many many rides, so I guess it's just aesthetic. Love these bib shorts!
Quality Price ValueBEST SHORTS EVER! For the price, durability, comfort, fit there is not a better short out there. I've gone through 7 pair now over the last 3-4 years. Only replaced them when they started getting a little thin and stanky due to use. Great overall short. Double bonus is when you get a discount coupon from Garneau and can get them for $80. They are a real steal then. Worn them in hot, cold, short, long, etc rides. They are the bomb.
Quality Price ValueI have seen some reviews where some folks have been concerned about fit but these worked well for me. I am 5"11 with a 34 inch waist (or thereabouts) and ordered a medium.
These have been very comfortable and good on rides of 75-100KM.
Quality Price ValueBought them on a recommendation from a bike shop. Bought the non-bib shorts first and really liked the compression, however I purchased a size too small and the shop didn't have the next size. These are the bibs I use pretty much every ride. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review