Style number : 1482264
TechThe Keon is perfect for the trail or XC rider looking for a lightweight glove with a pad-free direct grip to the bar.
- Palm: Amara
- Upper hand: Amara - 3D mesh
- Lightweight glove
- Lightweight and super soft AX SuedeTM Slim thumb: Moisture absorption and enhanced breathability
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Mesh inner fingers: Increased ventilation
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices
- 3M reflective logo: High visibility
- ErgoAir® Zone
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE XS 6 - 7 S 7 - 8 M 8 - 9 L 9 - 10 XL 10 - 11 XXL 11 - 12 3XL 12 - 13
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionThe Keon MTB Gloves give you a direct connection to the handlebars, for greater control when you’re thrashing the downhill trails or exploring cross-country. The full-finger construction gives greater protection, while the lightweight materials and mesh linings give a fresh and airy feel. Textured fingertips allow you to use touch screen devices – so no more removing your gloves every time you want to skip a track or answer a text. A microfibre thumb enhances moisture absorption, while the one-piece palm design maximizes comfort and control. The clever ventilation system moves moisture away from your hand and keeps temperature stable inside the glove, which is great for summer riding. A reflective, high-visibility logo will keep you safe and seen in low light.
Write Your Own Review