Style number : 1023433
- Elite Pro Vent 2: Warmth and moisture evacuation
- Full-length zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Stretch trim at wrists
- Elastic hem
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Front and back reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionFor optimal comfort in colder weather, warmth is not enough: you also need to be dry. The Lombardy Jersey will keep you dry, warm, and comfortable so you can keep on riding even when autumn settles in and temperatures start to drop. The Lombardy Jersey is made with Elite Pro Vent 2 fabric, a polyester stretch knit with a micro-honeycomb structure that is designed to enhance moisture wicking for a quick-drying that doesn't compromise on the fabric's insulating properties. Its brushed inside retains warmth and wicks moisture while being soft on the skin, while flatlock seams prevent irritation and chafing. The Semi-Pro fit of the jersey offers slightly longer body, chest and sleeve measures for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement.
Write Your Own Review