Style number : 1058355
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechThe compressive fit and gel storage at thigh make the Neo-Lite Power Bib a great choice for long distance riders.
- Light Power: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- Delfino: Ventilation, breathability and support
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Stretch trim on bib straps
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Gel pocket at thigh
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- "Nature call" front panel for easy pit stops
- Front and bottom reflective accents
- Compressive Fit
- Airzone Chamois
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionLong-distance riders will love the Neo-Lite Power Bibshorts thanks to the high-quality fabrics and smart design features. Compressive fabrics and an ergonomic fit help support your body while in-motion, with the stretch trim on the straps adding further mobility and comfort. A gel pocket at the thigh ensures you can stay fuelled throughout the ride, with flatlock seams serving to reduce skin irritation and chafing. The innovative Powerband compression cuff reduces pressure on your lower leg – without sacrificing that all-important bloodflow. Front, side and back reflective accents will help keep you safe and seen in low-light conditions. The Airzone chamois is engineered to fight bacteria and deliver a comfortable ride. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while high-density perforated memory foam eliminates pinching.
2 Customer Review(s)Very thin and lightweight. Hope the durability holds out. Nice fit and great support. Love the cut of the bib. Chamois seems a little lightweight as well, but fine for 25-40 mile rides.
Quality Price Valuegreat fitting light weight summer bibs with plenty of ventilation. I only wish it had the higher quality chamois. Best for 20 to 40 mile rides
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review