Style number : 1028067
TechGarneau's best-selling vest, all markets combined, is back! The Nova 2 has been renewed and modernized, but it remains the efficient, accessible and durable windbreaking vest that thousands of riders have chosen over the years. The classics are here to stay.
- Diamond Air: Light ripstop constuction fabric provides breathable and windproof benefits with DWR
- Light Mesh Airdry®: Ventilation
- MicroMesh: Moisture wicking
- Full-length zip, 2 rear pockets
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe use of three strategically placed fabrics make the Nova Cycling Vest perfect for a light shell on cool days. Diamond Air front blocks wind. Light Mesh Airdry panels are strategically placed for moisture evaporation. A Micromesh back is extremely ventilated and reduces heat buildup.
Write Your Own Review