Style number : 1050533
Airsport - Men Airsport - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. The foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. Pre-molded wings for a superior, ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure (men only). Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801.
TechFor comfort, style or simply a little extra coverage than what you expect from bike shorts, the Optimum Knickers is your go-to style. The two fabrics work together to offer light muscle compression as well as being stretchable to keep your pedal stroke smooth and preserve your energy to better enjoy your ride. Look for the internal pocket hidden in the waistband, ideal to secure personal items. The subtle reflective accents are most convenient in low daylight and the Italian-made chamois guarantees a comfortable ride.
- Signature Mat: Incomparable stretchability and comfort
- Quantum: Embossed matte fabric to hit the road with style
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Internal pocket at waist
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 21"/53.5 cm
- Weather: Chilly
- AirSport Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionChoose the Optimum Cycling Knickers if you’re ready to shed those worn-out leg warmers in favor of something with a bit more substance. Offering fantastic coverage and plenty of warmth – they’re ideal for unseasonable, chilly weather. Optimal fabric choice gives you the perfect amount of stretch, with a little bit of extra give in key areas like the waist, knee and ankle. The innovative Powerband compression cuff reduces pressure on your lower leg – without sacrificing that all important bloodflow – while flatlock seams are designed to eliminate chafing and skin irritation. The ergonomic fit supports your body while in motion, to help you perform better every time you pull them on. An internal pocket provides storage space for your essential items, with reflective accents on the back, front and bottom of the Knickers adding some extra nighttime visibility. The AirSport chamois is engineered to reduce chafing and pinching, delivering a smooth transition from one position to another. It also benefits from an antibacterial treatment that fights the effects of retained moisture and bacteria growth.
Write Your Own Review