Style number : 1060190
TechThese high performance tights offer a close fit and ease of movement for endurance training.
- Light WindDry 2: Waterproof and windbreaking
- Vertexx DWR: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front and lower back of legs: Offers wind protection
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Articulated knees with opening: Allow for flexibility and accommodate motion
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips
- Front reflective piping
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionPick up the pace and stay warm and dry with the Element Tights. The outer microperforated polyurethane membrane is waterproof and windproof to protect against the elements. The Vertexx lining is designed to accommodate motion while insulating and evaporating moisture. Knees are articulated for that perfect fit while skiing. Ankle zip and gripper accommodate boots.
Write Your Own Review